Review: StitchFix #4


I will be totally honest and admit this wasn't my best Fix. There were some good pieces in there but they just didn't work quite right for me. I received a nice email apologizing that this wasn't my best fix and urging me to update my Pinterest page. So I have been happily Pinning away!

You can check out my style inspiration here: Stylish Mommy

And here's the photos of me "modeling" my Stitch Fix...


I was so excited about this top in the box. And then I put it on. RETURN

This B&W dress fit nicely but I felt it was too "cutesy". RETURN

Pants were too crazy for me. RETURN

I am a sucker for gold sparkly earrings. KEEP

SIGN UP FOR YOUR OWN "FIX" HERE: 

Stay fabulous my friends!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...