Review: Mama's MilkBox


My Mama's MilkBox arrived last Saturday and I had so much fun trying on all the comfortable, practical clothes!

The box arrived to my house last Saturday and opening it was like a burst of color. Such a nice experience to have a little box full of happiness delivered right to my door, instead of digging through racks of clothes or doing endless internet searches.

 

The box was PACKED full of good stuff, the top notch nursing brand labels just kept on coming.

First up was this forest green long tank top. I really loved the rich color, but it doesn't really go with any of my current wardrobe, so I noted that I liked the style and maybe I'll get a different color in a future box. Since I'm on the shorter side, I think I could even get away with wearing this as a tunic with leggings.

This periwinkle wrap top from Boob was so incredibly soft, but again the color is not quite right for me, and it felt a bit too maternity. It would be a perfect top for a pregnant mom who is planning to breastfeed.

This beautiful Loyal Hana blouse was a tad baggy on me (shirt is size Small). The design is genius with hidden zipper openings. I can't wait to try more stuff from this brand!

My overall favorite from the box was this pretty basic mesh sleeve top by Milk. It was soft, comfortable, I only wish they had it in a different color! This is a Large and I would probably try a Medium next time.

I was very excited about the color of this Jojo Maman top, and I really liked the overlapping front fabric, but I think due to my petite body I couldn't pull this off with shorts (which I plan to wear most of the summer).

I tried the same top in Navy but didn't really like that one either.

This vibrant coral top from Boob was so soft and comfy! I thought it looked too long for me, but now I'm thinking maybe I would just size up to the Large and really wear it as a tunic. I really like the side ruching but the color is my favorite part.

Then I moved on to the dresses...

This maroon mock turtleneck dress is a best seller from Mama's MilkBox and I can see why. It's flattering, unique and functional- It would be perfect for fall and winter! 




This dress was comfy but I wasn't a huge fans of the ties around. 
You can't beat the soft fabric of this Boob dress, but the style and color just were not for me





























The Verdict: SIGN UP NOW. Although I didn't end up keeping any of the items in this box, I would HIGHLY recommend this service to my friends or any breastfeeding (or pumping) mom. It's easy and so fun!

Here's how it works:
  • You fill out an online survey
  • A stylist calls you to discuss your preferences
  • Your box gets shipped to you
  • You are supposed to try on everythin in the box
  • Pack up whatever you don't keep and mail it back within 7 days
For each box you get a $39 credit, if you don't keep anything from a box, your credit is carried forward to your next MilkBox. The deliveries are spaced 6 weeks apart, so my next box will arrive in early June. Stay tuned for my next review!

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...