Are You There Yet?

I am at the point in my pregnancy where family, friends, acquaintances, coworkers, neighbors, and random people on the street/elevator have started asking lots of questions and making some interesting comments about my pregnancy:

“Are you almost there?”

“When is your due date?”

“When’s your last day going to be?”

“How much longer will you be here?”


"Are still going to be coming to meetings?"

“For your own safety, may we please get the name of your doctor and preferred hospital in case you go into labor at work?”

"Well, you look VERY pregnant"

"How many many months do you have left?"


There have also been some comments that I feel so lucky to have received that I wanted to hug these people:

"I couldn't even tell you were pregnant when you were siting down"

"You're seven months? You look great!"

"You look great"

"You're so cute and pregnant"

"You don't look like you have gained 20 pounds!"

"How are you feeling?"

"Are you sure you don't want a pastry- you're eating for two after all"

THANK YOU nice people!



For the record, I have 10 weeks left and plan to work until I can't work anymore. And I still said no to the pastry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...