31 Weeks

Baby is the Size of a Pineapple

Baby is approximately 17 inches in length and weighs nearly 4 pounds. Baby can turn her head from side to side and her arms, legs and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath her skin. She is moving around ALOT now too, I often see body parts kicking at my belly. The evenings are her most active time.



I've been getting more and more Braxton Hicks contractions, they were very weird at first but now I am used to them. It feels like someone stuck a bicycle pump into my stomach and blew it up. My back is aching a little bit and my feet are definitely bigger. But I have to say that overall I feel pretty good and I am always surprised to see these bump photos because I don't feel as big as I look.


1 comment:

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...