30 Weeks

Baby rivals a good-size cabbage in weight, tipping the scales this week at 3 pounds. 
Length: about 15 3/4 inches, head to heel.
(Source: @babycenter)



We just celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversary, and it was a great day!




I am hanging in there, some aches are sneaking up on me. My back hurts at the end of the day, but that is to be expected when you are carrying around an extra 20 pounds that you aren't used to. I've also started getting some Braxton Hicks- last night it felt like someone inflated my stomach, it turns rock hard and it is pretty uncomfortable. But this is just my body preparing for labor - ONLY 10 MORE WEEKS!!!


(holding my new Kate Spade purse from my fabulous husband!)


1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Love all the pics. You guys are too cute.

    Matt and I were talking last night about his coworker in the third tri who just got a body pillow. It brought back memories! The third tri isn't always the easiest time to get comfy.

    I saw your shortened cervix post - that and a ton of Braxton hicks were my problem. The Braxton Hicks started coming every two minutes if I didn't rest and my cervix just kept getting shorter. But I think that is pretty uncommon and unlikely!!

    ReplyDelete

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...