29 Weeks

Baby is the size of a butternut squash 



She is approximately 17 inches in length and right at 3 lbs. As she is getting more crowded her movements are much more noticeable to me, it's sometimes hard not to jump (during meetings) when I feel a big turn or a limb poke me in the side.

As for me, I've gained about 19 pounds and with 11 weeks left I suspect I will end up right around 30 pound weight gain, which is exactly the middle of the recommended amount. My stomach/belly/fundus is measuring exactly on track, which means that the  distance from my pubic bone to the top of my uterus in centimeters is the same number of weeks along that I currently am (i.e. 29 weeks = 29 cm).



Only 77 more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...