Baby Shower!

Last weekend my friends and family threw me an amazingly beautiful and girly baby shower, there were homemade decorations and designer treats everywhere! I was overwhelmed with how perfect every single thing was and how many people came to show their love and support for my family-to-be. My hostesses deserve a special thank you: Heather, Jen, Julia, Libby and Littany- you all did an incredible job and I am so grateful to have you in my life!

To everyone who could not be there but sent your wishes from afar, you were truly missed and now I will overwhelm you with photos so that you can feel like you WERE there!

The Decorations:



The Food:



The Favors and Drinks:




The Gifts:
 

And most importantly, The People:



Macaroons by:
The Sweet Lobby in Eastern Market (Winner of Food Network Cupcake Wars)

Cupcakes by:
Georgetown Cupcake (Home of DC Cupcakes on TLC)

Shower Libs:
Made by my mom, Aili Melton (In-Design Studio)














Another THANK YOU to my sister Jennifer, and my friends Julia, Heather, Libby and Littany for hosting! I can't thank you enough, you did such a great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...