J. Crew Maternity and Baby

I was just casually checking my Hotmail account (where all my junk mail goes) and saw an email titled "You can still wear your favorite pants", and was surprised to see it was from J. Crew! Could it be true??

YES!

J Crew is jumping into the world of maternity clothes! All they have right now is (very expensive) pants http://www.jcrew.com/womens_category/maternity.jsp, but I am hopefully for another store's worth of maternity options to shop from! 

They've even started a line a baby clothes:
I doubt I'll be buying my baby a $145 cashmere cardigan anytime soon, but their stuff is super cute. And it's not all over $100, (there are onesies for under $50!)....

I will keep my eye out for some additions to the J Crew Maternity collection, but for now I'm sticking with my regular maternity clothes sources- AT Loft, Old Navy, GAP, Motherhood Maternity and Pea in the Pod. I've found a couple of overseas stores that sell maternity as well, if you decide you don't want to wear the same maternity dresses as the girl who is pregnant sitting 2 cubicles away... ASOS and Isabella Oliver. They have amazing stuff and shipping is surprisingly quick for coming from the UK. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...