REVIEW: STITCHFIX #5


Cozy and soft were my first impressions of this STITCHFIX.



The colors made my happy.



1) Level 99 Cropped Skinny Jeans
I loved the feel of the jeans, SOOO soft. 

Unfortunately, the color felt a little too light for me and I just couldn't keep them. I would love to try another pair by this brand. Level 99 knows what they are doing. 

2) Talia Ombre Scarf
The LOOK scarf felt like I was like wrapping a cloud around my neck!

I wore it to work the very next day!

3) Market & Spruce Hogan Henley Top
I love Henley tops but I just wasn't feeling this one.

4) TART French Terry Blazer
The oatmeal blazer was amazingly soft, I am hoping that I can get this in a different color next month!
 

5) Ernesto Striped Fitted Dress
After my husband said this dress looked like zebra stripes I just couldn't keep it although it was very comfortable.



Want your own fix? Click HERE

Next Fix comes end of June- stay tuned!

Stay fabulous my friends!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...