REVIEW: STITCH FIX #6


I'm always excited to receive my StitchFix  delivery, especially when it's handed to me me by the this sweet little toddler!





Fun colors! Not my typical choices but I'm trying to expand my comfort zone.


1) Bay to Baubles Trinity Gem Cluster Earrings
These could be worn with any of the other items. I'm really into studs right now with a toddler in my life. Dangle earrings = invitation to pull on my ears.

2) 41Hawthorn Breyson Pleated Tab-Sleeve Blouse
I could see this being tucked into a dress skirt and being great for work. I wasn't a fan of the color so I didnt even try it with a skirt but this is one I definitely would have hung on to (in another color).


3) 41Hawthorn Colibri Solid Tab Sleeve Blouse
This shirt feels very "South Beach", it is PURPLE. I like the sleeve length but again the color is too much. 


4) Amour Vert Gazele Abstract Print Silk Blouse
I really liked this shirt. The silk was light and airy and the cut was perfect. The pattern was just not for me, especially at a price tag over $100. This is even Made in America!


5) Margaret M Christiana Skirt
No I'm not pregnant, this skirt just accentuated my "post-baby" belly (it's been 20 months). It was comfortable but just didn't feel flattering. 



And the verdict is...
1) Bay to Baubles Trinity Gem Cluster Earrings (KEPT)


2) 41Hawthorn Breyson Pleated Tab-Sleeve Blouse (RETURNED)


3) 41Hawthorn Colibri Solid Tab Sleeve Blouse  (RETURNED)

4) Amour Vert Gazele Abstract Print Silk Blouse  (Sadly RETURNED)

5) Margaret M Christiana Skirt  (RETURNED)


Unfortunately I've decided to cancel my monthly fixes after this one. I probably wasn't clear enough about what I was looking for, or I'm just too picky, but I wasn't loving the clothes I received. I am sure that this service would be great for other women but I just didn't work for me. I have really started loving buying second-hand clothing... More to come on that soon! 


Get your stitchfix!



Stay fabulous my friends!


 


ExpectingHappiness is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. If you purchase items through the links above, it is no additional cost to you, but the author of this blog makes a small amount of money as compensation for her referrals. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...