REVIEW OF MAMA'S MILKBOX #3

Oh how I love my Mama's MilkBox deliveries... Functional, comfortable clothes are MY THING.


Mama's MilkBox is 
A nursing apparel subscription service 
for Moms who love to look good, feel good and breastfeed their babies
http://www.mamasmilkbox.com


My first item was one I have had my eye on for a while. It's a blue and black cowl neck top. I would recommend sizing up in this one. I am wearing a Medium below and if it were a Large, I probably would have kept it.



My second top was a lovely heather grey sleeveless top by Loyal Hana. It has hidden zipper openings and a very cool back gathering detail. 





My third top is a beautiful pink tank by Boob. Again, I would probably size up on this. I really, really like this top but I was a little self-consicous in this size.



The forth top was a lovely Loyal Hana American bird print sleeveless blouse. It was dressy and beautiful but I'm not sure if I can pull it off... what do you think?



My last item was a dress I specifically requested, a Breton stripe Jojo Maman Dress. I had tried it on previously in a larger size and hoped that the Small would fit better. Turns out that this dress is really best for pregnant women and immediately post-partum. It's very generously sized in the waistline.



Verdict: I am going to keep the Pink Boob tank top - The color is beautiful and the nursing access is the easiest! I can easily get the right size- the next size up (Medium).
Exchanges are free for Mama's MilkBox subscribers!

Since I have a pretty large wardrobe of nursing clothes already, this will probably be my last MilkBox for a while. I HIGHLY recommend this to pregnant moms and moms who just started nursing.
Just finding us? Check out these previous reviews of
Mama's MilkBox



http://www.mamasmilkbox.com

(I did not receive any promotions to write this review, it's 100% my own unbiased opinion)


ExpectingHappiness is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. If you purchase items through the links above, it is no additional cost to you, but the author of this blog makes a small amount of money as compensation for her referrals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...