Bath Products I'm Loving Right Now


First of all, I am loving the fact that my daughter has her own bathroom now. I still like to keep things tidy, but I don't have to try to squeeze all of her stuff, and our stuff into a tiny shower.

So what am I loving for her new bathroom?


Starting from the bottom left, going in reverse clockwise order:

First up is the KidCo Bath Toy Organizer Storage BasketThe reviews were all great, but I was still skeptical. No, no. This thing is GREAT! It stretches to fit perfectly, the drains are perfectly positioned so her toys can dry out every night. It also allows me to keep using my beloved OXO Tot Scoop and Store Bath Toy Bin. It fits right in there and perfect for larger toys! She cleans up everything at the end of bathtime while she sings "Clean up, Clean up, Everybody!"



Next is Little Twig Conditioning Detangler. I love that it is unscented, and I am all about the pump bottles. Just one pump and Keira's hair is smooth and silky and afterwards I get NO COMPLAINTS about hair brushing! (We use this great comb for her super-fine hair: Safety 1st Easy Grip Comb)


Lastly are two of the best inventions to come to showers, since hot water:
1) NeverRust Aluminum Curved Shower Curtain Rod - Want to instantly make your small shower feel twice as big? Are you sick of having an old rusty shower curtain rod? Install this CURVED rod, made of aluminum, and BAM! It's like a whole new shower. I LOVE it.

2) 2LB Depot Shower Curtain Hooks, Opening Wider, Set of 12 Rustproof Brushed Nickel Rings  - No more trying to pry open those stupid shower curtain rings! I always ended up scratching the hell out of my shower rod and getting so frustrated. This makes changing your shower curtain liner a cinch!


These products bring me such mom joy every day that I just had to share them with you. 


ExpectingHappiness is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. If you purchase items through the links above, it is no additional cost to you, but the author of this blog makes a small amount of money as compensation for her referrals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...