Baby Laundry

Ahhhh the sweet experience of folding adorable baby clothes- call me crazy, but I love it! There is something about an entire basket full of cute mini sized clothes and linens that just makes me smile.

I guess for me it's one of those "now I know I'm a mom" things. And looking at how tiny each little shirt is and how they used to look huge to me when Keira was still in newborn clothes (she's in 6 months now). Look at all these piles of precious baby clothes!


Baby laundry = labor of love

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the mom club! I still love pulling out old clothes and thinking "remember when she used to fit in this". It's still trippy to see N in A's clothes, and now seeing K in the things A&N wore. They don't stay little long.

    ReplyDelete

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...