Furnishing Baby's "Crib"

Crib has double meaning here, look I'm trying to be funny!

home, domicile, or dwelling
Dang du...your CRIB is phat YO! (Your house is very pleasing to the eye; Contemporary flare, yet structurally sound. May I have a look around my good man?)
(From Urban Dictionary)

Every young girl dreams of that perfect nursery- full of adorable stuffed animals and pastel colors. Here's some resources that I found helpful when we were looking through ideas for Keira's nursery:


Pottery Barn Kids
Oh so beautiful. Oh so expensive. Their organic sheets are worth the money, their furniture- maybe. We love our PB rocker.

Itsy Bitsy (by Home Decorators Collection)
This is a new collection and we haven't bought anything but I've browsed the catalog and it's adorable!

Land of Nod (by Crate and Barrel)
Modern/adorable/unique. I loved everything they had but none of it ended up working for our nursery, I could still see myself buying things from here as Keira gets older. 

IKEA
Who doesn't love a great deal? IKEAs nursery furniture gets great reviews and is so inexpensive. We love our shelf from there - holds tons of toys and diapers!

Target / Dwell Studio
More adorable modern baby bedding. We didn't get anything from there but I swooned over many photos with bedding from here.

BuyBuyBaby 
Traditional baby furniture. We wanted something a little more modern but if you get a whole set maybe it's a good deal. I did notice that they had really nice gliders and rockers for much less than pottery barn!

Value City Furniture (VCF)
We have a lot of their stuff and we love it, they have tons of white dressers and armoires at great prices! (No assembly required!!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...