Weight up!

This is a follow up to my previous post, The Weight of the Matter. I'm happy to report that I stayed we'll within my goal of weight gain for first trimester but putting on a healthy 2 pounds.

It's hard to keep track of where your weight should be, so I got this fancy App- Pregnancy Pounds. You log your weight and it shows your where you are in the range of healthy weight gain. Here's a screenshot:


Since I was used to tracking my weight in the DailyPlate App, this had been really easy to do and helps me feel ok about what I'm eating and how much I'm exercising. 

I feel like I've been eating and drinking fancy non-alcoholic drinks ALOT, and they taste so good, they even LOOK good:

See how much better my "tropical sunrise" looks compared to a beer?

Today I got too hungry and thought I was going to throw up in the middle of an intersection in Naples. I am not sure who invented the method of making you nauseous to remind you to eat, but it worked! Luckily I have leaned my lesson and keep a purse well stocked with snacks so I could easily pull out a Special K snack bar and devour in a matter of minutes.

Exercise consists of about 95% walking these days, and I've been trying to walk for about 30 minutes 3-4 times a week.

So far it's working, stay tuned for future updates from me and Pregnancy Pounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...