15 Week Appointment

Today was my 15 week appointment. Everything is right on track. My blood pressure is low (as it should be in the 2nd trimester) at 100/60 and I've gained 5 lbs so far which is right in the middle of the normal range:


I'm still getting nauseous if I don't eat first thing in the morning, or if I am in stagnant or hot air for too long. Luckily most of my coworkers and my clients know now so they don't think twice when they see me eating raisins out of my purse during meetings or taking off my jacket in a hot conference room. Yesterday someone even turned on a fan for me! (his wife is 20 weeks so he totally understands)

My calves get really sore from normal amounts of exercise/walking, and I am out of breath going up more than 3 flights of stairs. Doctor says that this is all normal.

We listened to the baby's heartbeat which was right around 150 bpm. She could hear it moving around inside. The baby is very active but it doesn't weigh enough yet for me to feel the movement.

At around 20 weeks I will have to stop sleeping on my back, but around that same time I will start feeling the baby moving around (fluttering) every 2-3 days.

I left with a referral for my 20-week stage II sonogram- that is the big one where they measure all the baby's organs and where we can also find out the gender of the baby. We haven't scheduled it yet, but it will be around the 4th of July. Stay tuned!              What do you think it is- GIRL or BOY ? ? ?

1 comment:

  1. I think it will be a boy! But either way will be awesome :) Can't wait to buy cute animal toys/clothes for he/she

    ReplyDelete

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...