13 Weeks

This 13 week post is coming to you from Naples, FL.  We are on a little baby moon / birthday vacation!



The weeks are starting to go by so quickly - I can't believe I am one third if the way to full term and in my second trimester. 

I stopped earlier this week to just really appreciate how relatively smoothly my pregnancy has gone so far- a little slight nausea and fatigue but I that's nothing compared to what some people go through and I feel very lucky. 

It's also getting more and more real that a baby will be joining us in a few months! I am taking that time to read and learn, clean the house, and appreciate my aloe time with my husband... Speaking of which, its time to stop blogging and get back to our vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...