Breakfast for Breastfeeding Moms

I recently reconnected with the mom who ran my Expectant Moms Group, and was so excited to find out that she now has her own business. And the business is making special breakfast food, called Moosli, formulated for breastfeeding moms. Plus the name is adorable- MommyMoosli. Don't you just love it?
Mommy Moosli is special because it contains lots of ingredients that are categorized as Galactagogues. These are foods that encourage increased milk production. What better way to start off the day, than to eat something delicious, that also boosts your milk supply? 
Since galactogogues are typically regular foods that just happen to have this awesome side effect- everyone can enjoy these foods. They are also typically really good for you! I like to share food with my family, so I tried incorporating the MommyMoosli into some yummy pancakes. They were SO GOOD. 



Another way you can enjoy Moosli is as an oatmeal, made with either water or milk (cow, soy, almond, coconut- whatever you chose!). This is my favorite way. 
Want to enjoy MommyMoosli at snack time? Try sprinkling it on top of some yogurt for a delicious parfait! Delicious!
MommyMoosli comes in three tasty flavors:

Buy MommyMoosli Online

{ExpectingHappiness was provided with one sample of MommyMoosli for this review. All opinions stated are my own, I just really love breakfast foods!}

2 comments:

  1. I'm gonna ask a really dumb question but as far as sharing it with your family - is it okay for men to eat? They're not gonna like start lactating or anything, right? :) (I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this question but just had to ask)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks yummy wouldn't mind a bite

    ReplyDelete

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...