StitchFix Shipment #1

I signed up for StitchFix after hearing several friends recommend based on word of mouth. I filled out the questionnaire and then anxiously awaited my first shipment. 

Shortly after, this box arrived-


I am not a fan of dolman sleeves, or sleeveless tops (especially when it's 8 degrees here), so I kind of mentally returned those immediately. The jeans were super soft and comfy, but quite low waisted and just a tad bit tight on the tummy (doesn't help that I've put on like 5 pounds since thanksgiving). The dress was cool but, again, tight on the stomach so I ended up returning all those. I kept the Henley top - my new staple style. I haven't worn it yet but that's because it's been crazy cold and 3/4 sleeves aren't enough for me on these 30 and below days, but I love the fit, it's soft and flows and I know I'll wear it out this spring and summer! Can't wait for my next shipment!

Try it for yourself:
https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/4595684

Simply fill out your style profile, and a personal stylist will handpick five items just for you.

UPDATE: I've been loving my Pixley Henley Top!



Stay fabulous my friends!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...