Baby Stuff, Baby Stuff, Everywhere

For some reason I always thought that when they showed houses in movies and tv of families with new babies, they just staged baby stuff everywhere so you would know they have a baby. 

Well turns out that is real life! Call me naive, that's fine, I just didn't realize we would need some baby item in every room and on every piece of furniture.

I thought it would drive me crazy, but I don't mind it one bit. No matter where you are in our house, there are toys and books within an arms reach!

We are not ready to move anytime soon so have to make our little condo work. We have been rearranging periodically as needed. I've started mentally preparing to baby proof. We have all sorts of fragile stuff the baby height. It's on my to-do list.

Here's our "movie set" house of family with baby...

Keira loves all her toys and books!

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...