20 Weeks

I am 20 weeks, which means I'm halfway through my pregnancy! Thinking back to when I found out that I was pregnant the first week of March it seems so long ago, but it also seems like the time has gone by quickly. I guess time passes easily when you have something exciting to look forward to!

I had a doctor's appointment today and she says everything looks good. Weight is on track (I've gained 9 pounds) and everything is measuring on track.

So here's the fun part, the pictures! (and thanks for Jen for the dress!)



 

1 comment:

  1. Half baked! Wohoo!

    Just think - I wore that dress to your WEDDING rehearsal and now you're wearing it, pregnant with your own little one.

    PS - I hope Baby Guilfoyle likes giraffes ;)

    ReplyDelete

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...