18 Weeks

The Baby is the Size of a Sweet Potato

Well it feels like my belly and chest are going to explode off of my body. I'm not even halfway there, so I am in for a big shock because I am certainly going to get bigger than this!



That's me in my work attire. (Thank you to my dad and Peggy and The Pea in the Pod!)

I was a few days late getting my photos done this week because we were having work done on our house all weekend... I'll save that for a separate post!

So the heartburn found me! Besides that, feeling big, and still being pretty tired most of the time- I'm feeling great! I'm taking fiber pills every day and eating somewhat healthy so my insides feel all happy and healthy.


I am getting very anxious, excited, nervous, and IMPATIENT to find out our baby's gender! I cannot wait to know more about this little being growing inside of me, and to call the baby a girl or boy. I will be letting you all know that day, so look forward to a post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...