So Sleepy

These days I am pretty sleepy...


But it reached a new extreme today when I had to sleep in my car during lunch. I was feeling like a zombie all morning so I told Julia my plan and to come look for me or call the police if I wasn't back in an hour. I headed downstairs, drove to the corner of the garage, luckily found a big towel in my trunk and curled up. I didn't think I would be able to actually fall asleep, but next thing I knew my Nap Alarm was going off. Now I am counting down the hours until I can go home and take a proper nap on my couch. I know I am naive but I didn't think I would get this tired!

1 comment:

  1. I remember taking naps in our small conference rooms at my old job. I would bring in a stack of research and a highlighter and just rest my head on the table. Hang in there! I think that kind of tired is mostly a first trimester thing.

    ReplyDelete

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...