Baby Stuff

We went to Savannah this weekend to visit my sister and her family, and my dad and stepmom also came up to visit with us all. We had planned to pick up some baby stuff from my sister as her youngest is now 10 months and has outgrown plenty of items that our baby would be happy to have! I had an idea of how much it would be, but seeing it all in person it was just so much! It was AMAZING to have my sister hand over all of her precious baby clothes, toys, gadgets- it was so generous. Now our office/future nursery is stacked up with baby supplies, it is very surreal to walk in there in the morning and see baby stuff everywhere!



We got some adorable Winnie the Pooh gifts from dad and stepmom, a cute 3-D onesie and little finger puppets! AND a beautiful maternity dress from Pea in the Pod, my bump just has to grow in!


 
Now we just need to figure out where to store all of these baby supplies, as I am guessing that they will continue to accumulate via parents, friends, and of course- me! I haven't bought anything yet, maybe at 12 weeks I'll celebrate by buying something for the baby :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...