Happy Skin with Rodan+Fields


My skin is generally healthy but this past winter took its toll. Not to mention aging, sun exposure, and the stress of being a parent!

When my friend Mary contacted me about trying Rodan+Fields I was in the middle of putting body lotion on my face and washing with baby soap so I knew it was time to try something new. I love the fact that this company is founded by women!


Here's a little info on Rodan+Fields:

After creating the highly successful acne treatment line Proactiv® Solution, board-certified dermatologists Dr. Katie Rodan and Dr. Kathy Fields founded Rodan + Fields® to pursue a line of clinically proven, dermatology-based anti-aging products.

In addition to being a women founded and owned company, Rodan + Fields products are PETA certified. All products are tested in clinical trials and there is no animal testing on the individual ingredients OR final products! And, all products that are able are made in the USA.

The four main product lines are:
  • REVERSE - for sun-damaged, hyper pigmented, or discolored skin
  • UNBLEMISH - for acne prone skin or those suffering from post-acne marks, and scars
  • SOOTHE - for sensitive skin, rosacea, psoriasis, etc.
  • REDEFINE - for reversing the signs of aging

Mary's favorite line is Soothe because of its wide range of uses- Soothe is great for healing sunburn, diaper rash, eczema, dry cracked hands, irritation, and a host of other skin issues! It's safe for even the most sensitive skin and she uses it regularly on her kids!

Mary sent me a trial kit that lasted me about four days.

There were detailed instructions on how to use each product. It was a change from my usual scrub wash and put whatever lotion I can find on my face. It was nice to feel like I was taking care of myself and I took pride in each step of the process!

After four days of use the rough patches on my cheeks were gone. My skin seemed to be loving all of the products. It was happy.

The bottom line: I would definitely recommend these products to anyone who has a face! Especially mothers and women who may have been in the sun a little too much in their 20s or have dry skin due to brutal winter weather.

If you want to give Rodan+Fields a try, please contact Mary:


Here is a fun little quiz to determine what the dermatologists recommend for your skin! 




Wishing you happy skin!



While I was provided a free sample for my review, this is not a paid advertisement, all opinions expressed are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...