Snuffaluffagus

Our poor baby is sick and all stuffed up- we call her snuffies. She hasn't been sick yet so it's scary for me. My little baby, she can't be sick!!!

(Mom, I don't feel good!)

We knew she wasn't feeling well when she woke up crying but wouldn't fall back asleep. I took her for a long steamy shower to try to relieve some of the stuffiness and she passed out in there immediately. We got her out and in some comfy clothes and I took her for a walk, she fell asleep again. I knew it was going to be a sleepy day for her and she sleeps best on the go, so I stayed busy! She ended up taking FIVE naps.

When we finally got home and checked, it turned out she had a low grade fever (99.4F), it's her first fever. Poor baby! I broke out the baby Ibuprofen but she already seemed better. We ate dinner (se ate a ton) and then afterwards she was her usual munchkie self- yay!

I did notice that she has tooth number 8 about to pop through so I don't know if that is the culprit or it's just a normal step in the acclimating to the germs of daycare. 

Either way, I hope she is all better tomorrow!


1 comment:

  1. Aw, poor baby! She's adorable even when she's sick though!

    PS - Boogie Wipes are *amazing*, a thousand times better than regular tissues. I'd get some if you don't already have any.

    ReplyDelete

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...