23 Weeks

Baby is the size of a Papaya

I know I look pregnant now because people keep giving up their seats for me on the Metro... I'm finding that my shoes are slowly getting smaller (or is that my feet getting bigger?). It doesn't help that it's been 95+ temps here all week. But I've still managed to go for a 20-30 minute walk every day. Here I am about to head out for my walk today!



(You may recognize this tank from my sister's weekly bump photos from when she was pregnant! You can check our HER 23 week bump here:
http://hellocbl.blogspot.com/2012/02/23-week-bump.html we look almost the same!)

Thanks to some very delicious crumb cake and loads of yummy bagels last weekend given to me by family, my weight has jumped up a bit, I'm at a 13 pound gain this week (148). This still puts me right in the middle of the recommended 146-152 range. Also contributing is the growing baby inside me! She is now 8 inches and 1.2 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...